Named in honour of the nymphs of the ash tree.
The Meliae, according to Greek poets, were also said to have nursed the infant Zeus in the Cretan Dikti mountains, where they fed him and milk and honey.
The Meliae Necklace uses a particularly dramatic Dendritic Agate, with tendrilled branches appearing to grow from its heart.
Contrasted with a contemporary stone design in the frame, featuring the ombre-set tones of white and brown diamonds and pink tourmalines.
Finished with an 18ct gold chain. Crafted in Italy.
- 18k Yellow Gold approx. 22.5gr
- Black Rhodium
- 18 White Diamonds 0.36ct VS2-H
- 26 Brown Diamonds 0.43ct
- 16 Pink Tourmalines 0.28ct
- 1 Dendritic Agate 26.25ct
- Height 31mm, Width 33mm
- Chain Length 46cm
- Product Code : D-M-NL-18Y-BR-DCS